AMBUSH RETURN TO ACTION IN DECEMBER
St. Charles, MO (November 13, 2020) – After their 2019-20 season was cut short due to the pandemic, the St. Louis Ambush have announced plans to return to action in December.
The team previously announced plans to participate in the Major Arena Soccer League (MASL) Central Cup, a four-team tournament that will include home games at the Family Arena on December 12 and 20. Leading into the Central Cup, the Ambush will return to action when they host the Tacoma Stars December 6 at 3:05 p.m. CT at the Family Arena.
After extensive discussions between the Family Arena and Ambush management, safety protocols have been put in place for upcoming home games as follows:
ENTERING AND SCREENING:
- The Family Arena will perform a temperature check on each attendee upon entrance to the arena.
- Fans can enter through Gates 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- To eliminate the need to touch personal items during the screening procedure, bags, purses and backpacks will not be allowed inside the Family Arena.
- The arena concourse will flow in one direction; signs will be posted.
CLEANING AND PRECAUTIONS:
- A professional cleaning service will thoroughly clean and sanitize all areas of the building after each event, including glass, carpets, doors and door handles, etc. The crew will be at each event to continuously sanitize the bathrooms and concourse area.
- Additional hand sanitizing stations will be immediately available upon passing through the metal detectors; however, those attending are encouraged to bring their own as well.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear a face mask, especially upon entry to the arena and while on the concourse.
- Arena seating will utilize approximately 50 percent of its 9,600-seat capacity. Anyone found tampering with restricted seating may be asked to leave.
- Fans are prohibited from sitting in sections marked closed for social distancing.
- Fans will be released section-by-section to encourage social distancing.
- Concessions will offer a limited selection to expedite transactions. Cash or credit cards are accepted.
- The Family Arena’s HVAC system uses 100% percent fresh air. They do not recycle or recirculate air. This means that the arena has entirely new air every 3 to 5 minutes.
The Ambush anticipate kicking off their 2020-21 season in late December or early January, pending finalization of the schedule by the MASL. Season tickets are now on sale and can be purchased by calling the Ambush office at 636-477-6363. For up-to-date information of Ambush news during the off-season, follow the team on their official website, stlambush.com and on social media.