Letter to Our Fans - From Shelly & Jeff
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support. While the end of the season was more abrupt than any of us could have anticipated, this year has continued to be step in the right direction for the organization. We appreciate your support on this journey as we continue to improve all aspects of our organization, from team performance to your experience at our games.
We were sadly disappointed when our last 2 games of the season were cancelled. We have been working diligently with Ticketmaster and the Family Arena regarding issuing refunds for those games. If you purchased directly from Ticketmaster, they have started processing returns on their end. Once those are completed, the Family Arena will start issuing refunds from purchases made through the box office. Anything that was purchased directly from the Ambush, either via a call to our office or through a group link, will then be refunded. All of our season tickets holders will receive refunds for their unused games as well.
If you purchased through the Ambush directly or are a season ticket holder, we have a few different refund options for you to consider:
• A refund paid via paypal or venmo (you must provide your username and phone number associated with the account)
• Ability to exchange purchased single game tickets: for every 1 ticket purchased to games on 3/13 or 3/15, you will receive 2 tickets valid for a select 2020-2021 regular season home game; a minimum of 4 date choices will be available once the schedule is set
• Season ticket holders can apply a credit towards the purchase of season tickets for next season ($30 per end seat, $50 per sideline seat, $75 per front row seat)
After you review the options – please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information about the person who made the purchase:
• Phone (cell phone number associated with the purchase/texting of tickets)
• Email (if different from the account being emailed from)
• Date of game purchased
• Number of tickets purchased
Please understand, this is a new process for us all, and we have thousands of refunds to make. We want to be diligent in our tracking to make sure we don’t miss anyone. This will take time. We appreciate your patience as we work through the lists.
Also note that our office is closed this week. We anticipate that we will be back in the office next week, but that is pending government mandates and restrictions.
Thank you for being a part of our Ambush family. From our family to yours – we wish you good health and a positive outlook.
Shelly Clark & Jeff Locker
Co-Owners, St Louis Ambush